Fall's Must-Have Denim Skirt


Happy Friday! The September issues started flooding my mailbox this week and with school back in session there's been one thing on my mind: fall shopping. Fall is a tricky season to shop for here in South Florida because, well, it doesn't really exist. (Think of it as summer-light.) One of my favorites trends of the moment is throwback 70s fashion, which, aside from bulky leather or fur outerwear, includes many styles that can easily translate to a tropical climate. For example: the button-front skirt. Remember this suede version I wore earlier this year? The style has proven its longevity, so if you haven't jumped on the train just yet, take this as your signal to proceed.

The Limited just launched their own denim collection & I was pleasantly surprised when they sent over this button front denim pencil skirt. The fabric has just the right amount of stretch to flatter every curve of your body, while still maintaining the integrity and weight of classic denim. It's so versatile and easy to style for both day and night that I've been wearing it non-stop. It looks great paired with espadrilles and a bell-sleeved crop top for day, and can easily transform into a date night look with heels and a lace-up top like I've styled here. With the look and feel of designer denim, it's a total steal at under $100! 


What I wore

B Brian Atwood Heels (old)
Chanel 'Sac Rabat' Bag


Photos by @kgohhsnap



This post is brought to you by The Limited and People StyleWatch. All thoughts and opinions are always my own.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig