Spotted in the Gables




Last week I teamed up with Miami photog Danny Delgado to shoot a special project at Coral Gables boutique My Bestfriend's Closet. Owner Patty Flores designed the store to look like the walk-in closet of my dreams, (and probably yours, too!) and I got to ham it up among the racks of beautiful fashions a la Confessions of a Shopaholic. Post shoot, Danny & I took a stroll down the Mile to capture a new favorite outfit. While Miami weather would lead you to believe otherwise, fall has arrived and I'm pretty excited to start wearing more leather & printed tights. Now all I need is a cool breeze!

Best thing about this outfit? Head-to-toe under $100. 

Photos by Danny Delgado/Styling by Kelly Saks

WHAT I WORE
Forever 21 Pink Top, Polka Dot Tights & Mary Jane Shoes
H&M Faux Leather Skirt


GET THE LOOK
Share:

6 comments

  1. You look so gorgeous in that outfit Kelly. I love every piece and will be looking to buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got the whole look for under $100...amazing!!! You look great :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to this outfit! The bag adds a little spice to it! ;)
    - Maika

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Add the leather skirt of course!
    - Maika

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look girly! The bright pink is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig