Blush Ruffle Dress


It feels like I've been living in bikinis lately, so it was nice to have a reason to dress up this past weekend. The occasion? My girlfriend Monika's bridal shower brunch. I came across this sweet ruffled dress at Banana Republic last week and it was love at first sight. I snapped it up without even trying it on - which I rarely do unless I'm pressed for time. The one downside of this impulse buy is the length being longer than I would like, but that was easily solved with a skinny belt. (If you're on the shorter side, like me, I recommend purchasing the petite size which wasn't available in my local store.)

When I got home, I realized the dress was a perfect match for my Chanel... a match made in fashion heaven. To keep the look soft, I teamed the dress with my favorite sandals by Stuart Weitzman. (I have them in three colors and would wear them with everything if it was acceptable to strut around in stilettos all day, every day.) If you love the look of the single strap Nudist sandal, but can't handle the 4 ½-inch heel, try the Nudistsong style which has a more reasonable 3 ½-inch heel and a far more comfortable arch. If you're on a budget, this style is nearly identical and only $40!

P.S. No, there's no magic pill that makes your hair grow this long in just a few weeks. (I wish!!) The real magic is thanks to stylists Allison & Mandy at Safar Coiffure in Miami Beach, and my Hotheads hair extensions. If you're in South Florida, I highly recommend them for all of your beauty needs including hair styling, nails, makeup and lash extensions. (Trust I wouldn't send you anywhere but the best. Plus, the salon is gorgeous!) **Receive 25% off your service when you mention my name. Call to book: 305-538-1973.



What I wore

Stuart Weitzman Nudist Heel (similar)


SHOP THE LOOK



Photos by @kgohhsnap
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig