Romantic Little White Dress


Summer and little white dresses go hand in hand, and this could be one of my favorites of the season. With it's unique high neck and delicate button detail this silk frock from Express' luxury collection could easily be mistaken for a designer style that costs four times as much. I spotted it at Express Dadeland and once I tried it on it was a done deal. (Its's already sold out online, so call your local store to check availability.) A short dress with an empire waist can risk looking juvenileor worse, like a maternity stylebut not in this case. The keyhole and open back definitely give it a more refined feeling.

I wore this out to dinner while celebrating my sister's birthday recently and paired it with these fun sandals that I purchased when we were in Seattle, and my Gedebe bag (last seen at my bridal shower.) With it's chic details and feminine ruffles, this dress would also be a great option for a bride celebrating her bridal shower or bachelorette.


What I wore

Express Edition Silk Dress (Available in Store only)
Jeffrey Campbell Sandals
Gedebe Bag


KELLY'S PICKS: EXPRESS EDITION






Photos by @kgohhsnap

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig