Celebrate Shop Miami Month at Dadeland Mall


March is officially Shop Miami Month, bumping it up to second place on my list of favorite months. (October, my birthday and wedding month, is naturally tops.)

To celebrate these joyous 31 days, I’m excited to be teaming up with Dadeland Mall for a VIP style workshop and shopping tour on Thursday, March 10th. If you’ve ever wished you could go shopping with me, this is your chance! Join me at the mall from 6 to 8 PM as I take you through my favorite stores and share my “must haves” for spring. There will be sweet treats and goodies throughout the evening, including complimentary drinks and bites from Earl’s Kitchen + Bar, mini-makeovers courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue, gifts and discounts from participating stores, and a photo-booth by fashion photographer KG Ohh Snap! Participating stores include:

Henri Bendel
Lucky Brand Jeans
Melissa Shoes
Koko & Palenki
LOFT
Vince Camuto

This is a special partnership because Dadeland holds so many memories for me. I have been shopping there ever since I knew how to! My first job when I was in high school was at Gymboree, the children’s clothing store that is still located near Dadeland’s food court. Needless to say, I’ve come a long way since spending my school nights folding itty bitty onesies and matching socks.  


Space for Shop Dadeland with Kelly is very limited, so make sure to RSVP soon.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig