Vince Camuto Culottes & Espadrilles


Florals and espadrilles must mean spring... I had the best time shopping with so many new friends at Shop Dadeland with Kelly last night! Vince Camuto was one of the seven stores we visited during my tour, and they were kind enough to dress me for the occasion. (I'll post a full recap of the event next week.)

Am I the only person that styles her outfits starting with the shoes? One glance at these gorge platform espadrilles was all it took to fall in love! I haven't taken them off for the past four days, so prepare to see lots more of them. (They come in about four other colors and I'm totally debating a second pair!) Since we had a busy schedule for the evening I wanted to wear something comfortable but cute, and these culottes definitely fit the bill. I really like how the front is pleated to give a skirt-like illusion. Another illusion? My top is actually a swimsuit! I had trouble finding a slim enough top for my petite frame, and I loved how this looked together - so I went with it! I added a boyfriend vest as a second layer, and finished off the look with the coolest gold choker that I found at the mall this week for under $12.


SHOP THE LOOK

Top c/o Vince Camuto
Pants c/o Vince Camuto
Espadrilles c/o Vince Camuto
Vest: Banana Republic (similar herehere)
Bag: Last seen here
Choker: Aldo (similar)




Hair by Jeff at Safar Coiffure
Photography by @kgohhsnap
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig