Recap: Shop Dadeland with Kelly


I should have listened when Justin Bieber said (sang?), "never say never..."

Never thought I would say that I took over Dadeland Mall with nearly 40 women and a security detail, but it actually happened. Three hours, six stores, countless trends, at least 3 champagne toasts, and 50 free pairs of jeans later, I'm pretty sure Shop Dadeland with Kelly was the most fun I've ever had at a mall. Can every month be Shop Miami Month?

Here are some of my favorite moments from the night.

Ready, Set, #ShopDadelandWithKelly!

The cutest blush sandals with the cutest name: "The Classic Lady". Thanks to Melissa Shoes for sending these home with me.


At Lucky Brand it was all about building the perfect denim wardrobe and accessorizing with chic scarves and blazers.

That moment when you feel like you're Oprah because you get to gift everyone with a free pair of Lucky Brand jeans! 

My favorite Vince Camuto platform espadrilles (which I wore in black) 

"Aren't these the cutest glasses, ever?" Mirrored sunnies were on my list at Vince Camuto.

Pink Chick surprised me with some chic jewelry. Visit them (across from Koko & Palenki) for trendy pieces that won't break the bank. 


Maj resort vibes at Koko & Palenki, where I curated a selection of day-to-night vacation essentials.

LOFT was the perfect store to showcase how to transition wardrobe staples, like these cropped trousers, from work to play.

The trend table at Henri Bendel featured 70s inspired hues and some of my favorite everyday bags.

Bendel Girls

The night wasn't complete without a stop at Saks Fifth Avenue where the ladies were treated to mini makeovers while I chatted about my spring beauty must-haves.

Cheers to shopping with old & new friends!

View the rest of the event photos here, and save the date for my next shopping party at Dadeland Mall on Thursday, May 5th.


Photos by Karla Garcia @kgohhsnap

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig