Floral Print C/meo Skirt

cameo-little-love-skirt-floral-print

This outfit may look a little (or a lot) familiar if you visit here often. I wore this back in November for a shoot with Gen and I loved it so much that I used it for the new blog header that you've seen for the last couple of months. This skirt by C/meo (formerly Cameo the Label) is definitely one of my favorite purchases of the past year. While it's a total statement piece, I've been able to style it at least four different ways so far. (Whenever I question whether I should make a particular purchase, I always ask myself if I can wear it at least three different ways. If the answer is yes, then it's a safe investment.) The color and floral print combo of this skirt reminds me of a tropical island getaway, while the structured style and oversized bow are just so c-h-i-c!

If you've ever wondered what one of my blog photo shoots is like, you can get a behind the scenes look thanks to FashionOne who tagged along.



kelly-saks-fashion-blogger-cameo-skirt
cameo-floral-little-love-skirt
kelly-saks-fashion-blogger-celine-sunglasses
cameo-little-love-skirt
cmeo-floral-little-love-skirt
fashion-blogger-miami-kelly-saks
cmeo-little-love-floral-cutout-skirt-fashion-blogger


SHOP THE LOOK

Top: Express (similar)
Sandals: Express (similar)
Tassel Earrings: Etsy
Sunglasses: Celine  (in blue)
Mini Bag: Express (similar here and here)
Rebecca Minkoff Pompom






Photos by @genstreetstyle
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig