Getting Ready for Girls' Night with Dove

fashion-bloggers-makeup-girls

There’s nothing like a great girls’ night out to blow off steam and disconnect from the stress of your daily grind, but sometimes getting ready for the night is actually the best part. So was the case last week when I made plans to attend the Latin music awards show Premios lo Nuestro with my girlfriends Annie and Nany. Thanks to Dove we spent the afternoon getting ready in a glitzy penthouse suite at the Dream South Beach Hotel where we sipped on bubbly, noshed on chips & guac, and dished on our favorite beauty tips for a big night out.

One thing I always like to do before an important event is exfoliate my face followed by using a face mask to prepare my skin for a flawless makeup application. (I recently tried the probiotic mask by Tula and love that it both exfoliates and hydrates your skin at the same time. Use code kelly20 to save 20% on your Tula purchase.)

After having our hair and makeup done by Glamsquad, a serious session of selfie taking ensued while we decided what to wear to the awards show. I’m a serial over-packer (it gives me anxiety!) so naturally I had two different outfits to choose from. Taking into account how much dancing would probably be taking place later in the evening, I decided on a chic white tuxedo romper from Diva Boutique instead of an uncomfortable bodycon dress.

TMI: I sweat, a lot. To avoid sweat stains – and potential embarrassing moments -  I use Dove Dry Spray to keep me dry and confident throughout the day (and night!) I don’t have to worry about reapplying because it lasts 48 hours, and I love that it goes on clear and instantly dry. Needless to say, I wasn’t worried about working up a sweat while jamming to Pitbull at Premios.

dove-dry-spray
girls-night-makeover-makeup-beauty
dove-dry-spray
girls-night-out-fashion-bloggers-champagne
selfie-iphone-blogger
fashion-blogger-kelly-saks-tuxedo-romper
fashion-blogger-tuxedo-romper-christian-louboutin-iriza
fashion-blogger-tuxedo-romper-christian-louboutin-black-iriza

What I Wore

Romper: Diva Boutique (also here)
Bag (last seen here)




Photography by Gabe Media


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dove. The opinions and text are all mine.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig