BCBGMAXAZRIA Dress & Fringe Belt

bcbg-dress-fringe-belt-fashion-style-blogger-kelly-saks

BCBG has always been one of my favorite brands. The modern and chic designs catch my eye every season. (The "C" in BCBG stands for chic, after all.) It also holds a special place in my heart because it was the very first NYFW show I ever attended. After finally meeting creative director Lubov Azria back in December, I'm officially a bon chic groupie for life. 

I loved this dress from the moment I spotted it on the rack. While it looks like it's layered over a button down shirt, it's actually all one piece! Fringe has been trending for a few months now, and I couldn't resist adding this statement belt to complete the look. Proof that it takes just one accessory to elevate or completely change your look. Tip: Wide belts are the perfect way to create a slimmer silhouette by accentuating the smallest part of your body. 

I'm excited to be teaming up with BCBGMAXAZRIA at The Falls Miami this Thursday, February 11th for Sip, Savor & Shop - a fun fashion event to benefit the American Heart Association. Join me in store from 6-8pm to check out my picks from the latest spring collection, and enjoy complimentary beverages and bites while we meet, mingle, and shop. Click here to RSVP and tweet me if you'll be attending!

What I Wore

Dress & Belt by BCBG
Shoes: Zara (similar)
Sunnies: Quay
Bag (dupe!)

bcbg-dress-fringe-belt-fashion-street-style-blogger-kelly-saks
bcbg-dress-fringe-belt-fashion-street-style
bcbg-dress-fringe-belt-fashion-street-style-blogger-kelly-saks
bcbg-dress-fringe-belt-fashion-style-blogger-kelly-saks
bcbg-dress-fringe-belt-fashion-style-blogger-kelly-saks


SHOP THE LOOK







Photos by Gen & Gus

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig