Print on Print


I've been meaning to post this look for what seems like forever now but I've been on overdrive working, styling events, and preparing for Miss United Continents. I leave to Ecuador on Labor Day so the 10 day countdown is on! For those that don't follow me on facebook, that means I'm competing in another beauty pageant. It's been two years since I last competed, and said it would be my last, but when the opportunity to represent the USA on an international stage (and travel to a new country!) presented itself to me I just couldn't say no. I actually bought this crop top from Missguided for my trip but loved it so much I had to wear it ASAP. The aztec pattern is so vibrant it's perfect for the tropical climate of Guayaquil and the surrounding coastal cities we will be visiting. I'm so in love with this look, it's one of my all-time favorites.


A monogrammed Gigi New York Uber Clutch from ISA boutique was the perfect pop of color against my black & white Express skirt. When mixing two different patterns it's best to keep your accessories simple. A chic single sole sandal and a few friendship bracelets made the look my own.



What I Wore
Missguided Aztec Crop Top
Express Striped Skirt (sold out/similar
Gigi New York Uber Clutch c/o ISA Boutique
Forever21 Sunnies
H&M Ring
Delicious Heels


Share:

24 comments

  1. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You look AMAZE in this tribal-sexy number. BEST OF LUCK with the pageant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kelly,
    You look here gorgeous and great in your first pic but please don't mind your dress doesn't seem appealing as there is something odd and mismatched in your top and black rounded striped skirt. I suggest only a single 3" inches triangular pattern design all around your waistline on your white skirt to look it more sexxy. If you don't like this suggestion, forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look. Stylish, affordable, and appropriate for multiple venues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just stumbled upon your blog, this looks amazing! :)
    Maybe check out my blog, it's new and fresh out of the vagina: yourprivateranter.blogspot.it
    -Marc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this look!!!

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your blog as a featured article on blogger. Nice work Kelly.

    Say hi to Classic Sugar Boutique sometime. https://www.classicsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is fabulous! Thumbs up girl, you are rocking it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charming look! I'll recommend it to my girlfriend from one of Online Dating Services her appearance is very similar!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This top is absolutely amazing !

    http://patriciaspoint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. how have I only just discovered your blog?!
    you're style is great!

    Renee Bea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have to compliment the mix of patterns, on surface looking at them side by side, I would've >no way< but @.@ them on u! Works and the terrific color of your skin really brings it together... hmm, is that "the secret." Buen Viaje al Ecuador, la mitad del Munod;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with crop tops right now! The colorful aztec pattern is a nice departure from the solid, neutral hues they usually come in, and I love how you kept the look interesting by pairing it with a rugby stripe skirt!
    www.editorialite.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm completely in love with that skirt. I'd never think of pairing it with that top, but it goes so well together! Don't even get me started on those sunglasses. Such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the ensemble!!!

    Fabulousperks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig