Blush N Tell

Top, Skirt & Clutch available at Blush Boutique | Boots by Shoedazzle | Target Necklace (old)


This isn't your abuela's sweater set. One of the best things about living in Miami is the luxury of enjoying summer weather (almost) 365 days a year. Fashionably speaking, it can also be one of the worst. Chunky knits and chic coats have no place in this hot and humid paradise, so we make compromises and define seasonal trends in our own way. This look from Blush Boutique is so apropros for transitioning from summer to fall, with the light knit fabric perfect for the milder temps. Plus, it's a crop top! (I'm still not ready to let them go. Year-round crop tops are a perk of 3-0-5 living.) Blush is my favorite place to stop when I need a guilt-free pick me up because I know I'll always find something new to update my daily wardrobe. Once only a gem for Miami locals, Blush launched their online shop earlier this year offering the same stylish looks at crazy affordable prices that their signature hot pink outposts are known for. Check out my favorite picks including très chic white vegan leather shorts for under 40 bucks. Sweeten the deal by using the code kellyskloset for 10% off your next purchase from ShopBlush.com. (Offer expires Dec. 19, 2013.) 



Share:

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that it's so versatile, I've worn both pieces with other looks.

      Delete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig