The New Black #OOTD

Alexis Fringe Dress (similar) | Danielle Nicole Alexa Tote | Custom #ootd Social Media Plate c/o TAudrey


While the rest of the country is obsessing over Black Friday, I'm just living for this rad black dress by ALEXIS that I scored at their epic annual sample sale last week for just 30 bucks! With fringed sleeves reminiscent of a fab Cher ensemble this is definitely not your typical LBD, which is why I kept my accessories simple. My friend and Miami jewelry designer Tiffany Ortiz of TAudrey has upped the ante on her popular nameplate necklace with the new social media plate ($75). Naturally I chose the signature hashtag #ootd to wear alongside my custom Kelly nameplate. If you're social media obsessed like me, or just looking for a great holiday gift, this is a must-have! Each necklace is made to order with your choice of handle or hashtag. Because I love ya, and it is cyber weekend, use the code kellyskloset to save 15% off your order.

P.S. Would love if you could vote for me in the A&F Style/Off over on FashionIndie.com. One lucky voter will win a trip to New York City for an exclusive shopping spree at the Abercrombie flagship!


Photography by Bella Mente
Hair by Jessica at Vidal Sassoon South Beach

GET THE LOOK
Share:

4 comments

  1. What blush did you use with this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a MAC blush but I can't recall the name. For a nice pink flush I like to use Bobbi Brown in pretty pink.

      Delete
  2. Hey Kelly! Nice outfit! Ive just started my own fashion blog, would really enjoy if you could check it out and maybe give me some tips if you want :) http://alisafashiondiary.blogspot.de

    Greetz,

    Alisa

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig