Microsoft Aims For Style in Miami

Computers are not just for nerds! Ask any fashion blogger and they'll tell you that their tech gadgets are just as important to them as they are to any finance analyst, editor, or web designer. With computers and smartphones becoming a permanent accessory, it's no wonder that tech giants like Apple and Microsoft have realized that their products have to be more than just powerful - they need to be stylish, too.

Last weekend Microsoft invited a select group of influencers to preview their latest products and I was lucky enough to make the guest list! Along with editors from glossies like Glamour, Lucky, Complex, The Source, and Latin Cosmopolitan, we spent two days learning and playing with the latest Windows phones and laptops- all while enjoying unique experiences that only my hometown has to offer.

Check out photos of our VIP weekend, all taken from my new HTC Titan II phone and its cray cray 16 megapixel camera!


The weekend kicked off with product demos at The Shore Club. The gorgeous 3-story penthouse was decked out with cool new Microsoft products, like these Limited Edition Artist Series Mice
Which mouse expresses your style best?

We got presents from IVIvision sunglasses
IVIvision is designed by Rob Dyrdek

...and met Artist and Owner of Gallery Diet, Nina Johnson.
Nina Johnson and Danica Lo

Nina took us on a Wynwood art tour along with our host, fellow Miami blogger 
Carmen Ordonez of Viva Fashion.
Carmen & I at the de la Cruz Collection

I met Joan Rivers...
 Hoping Joan isn't judging me at the Rubell Family Collection

took way too many photos of this Lanvin installation,
Fashion is art at the Rubell Family Collection.

and had lunch with celebrity chef Michelle Bernstein!
Chef Michy cookin' up ceviche at Gallery Diet.

Lunch was... incredible.
Course 1: Burratta & Watermelon Salad

But the views from the yacht were better.
Yeah, I live here. Cover-up by H&M.

I changed into my third outfit of the day for dinner at Juvia.
Doesn't Eric look dapper? My dress was a great $22 find from Forever 21.

Then Sunday came, and we said goodbye with a rooftop brunch and beautiful views of South Beach.
I took Eric's Webster x Target fedora because it looked better with my outfit.



Disclaimer: Microsoft gifted me with a cool new computer and Windows phone, along with weekend accommodations and activities seen above. All opinions are always my own.


Share:

4 comments

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig