Pearl Girl



We've finally come to the last look of this week's blogiversary celebration and I had to save my favorite for last. (Not to worry, there were no scissors involved in creating this look...)

I love a good blazer. In fact, I like blazers so much that about 30 percent of closet is occupied by them. It's usually much too hot to wear them in Miami, but then again, who said I've never suffered for fashion. When I laid eyes on this Style Mafia beauty there was no question that it was going home with me. If it looks familiar, you might be thinking of the killer Balmain x H&M look that Kendall Jenner rocked at the Billboard Music Awards last weekend. (B*tch stole my look, much? Kidding!)

I couldn't resist wearing this when Urban Decay invited me to celebrate the launch of their Summer Nights collection at the Thompson Miami Beach. Prior to the party, they sent over their entire new makeup collection for me to play with and review. (Uh-mazing!) My sleek black outfit was the perfect backdrop to experiment with the bold new shades from the collection, so I let @iBrushYou go to town!

BEAUTY LOOK
Earlier in the week I had asked Vee for a faux bob, and I'm so glad we waited for this look. Since the jacket was rather warm to wear outside all evening, having my hair off my neck was a lifesaver. I've honestly been itching to chop my hair off again, but I'm hanging in there until after the wedding. Since I'm still wearing my Hotheads Extensions, achieving the faux bob was a little time consuming. Vee had to braid half of my hair against my scalp, then curled and pinned the top-half under. It was so good that I fooled my friend Ginger into believing it was actually a cut!

Vee started my makeup by priming my eyes with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, followed by blending new UD Eyeshadows in Beware, Lounge, Sideline and Fireball. This was my first time using the primer potion and I am hooked. I accidentally fell asleep without washing my makeup off that night (never do that!!) and the next morning it was still perfect. No joke. I guess there's a reason it has 90K loves on Sephora.com. With such a colorful eye, Vee kept the rest of my face simple. She finished off the look with UD's new 8-hour Afterglow Blush in Video (a soft nude,) and Revolution High-Color Gloss in Kinky.

Urban Decay also wanted to help me celebrate Kelly's Kloset 5th Birthday, so for the final giveaway this week I'm gifting one lucky reader with a sampling of their latest products, including new shadows, blush and lipgloss. Scroll below for details on how to enter to win an Urban Decay Cosmetics Goodie Bag. Want more giveaways?? Stay tuned, because there is a BIG announcement coming next week that you don't want to miss. Thank you so much for celebrating with me this week!! xx


What I wore

Banana Republic Cropped Trousers (similar)
Chanel Pumps
Aldo "Perfume Bottle" Clutch (old)
Briana Lips and Pearl Rings

Hair & Makeup: @iBrushYou

Photography by Bella Mente



SHOP THE LOOK


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig