Birthday Dress


It’s a celebration! Can you believe I started on this blogging journey five years ago?! It seems like yesterday and a million years ago all at the same time. In honor of our 5th Birthday, I teamed up with Miami hair & makeup artist Vee from @iBrushYou to feature five unique summer beauty looks with 5 new outfits this week.


THE OUTFIT

There’s nothing I love more than a mini dress that is both easy to wear and versatile. This fun little frock from Express checks all the right boxes! The bold print and vibrant colors are SO Miami, making it the perfect little outfit for just about anything. I paired it with these comfy neutral wedges from Express (they go with everything!) and my new favorite PG bag for an afternoon date, but it could easily double as a beach cover-up with flip flops or lace up sandals. The best thing about this trapeze dress? It’s totally not body conscious, so I’ll be having my cake and eating it as many times as I like! (…after the wedding)

BEAUTY LOOK

Vee used my dress as makeup inspiration and chose a fuchsia lip color and subtle lavender shimmer shadow. She expertly matched my lips to the pink in the dress by layering MAC liner in Magenta with two different lip colors, topped off by an iridescent gloss. It’s a lot more playful than my usual makeup look, but it’s perfect for a birthday celebration!


Kelly’s Kloset wouldn't be anywhere without you, so I’m hosting giveaways each day this week as a thank you for your love & support over that past 5 incredible/fun/crazy years. I’m kicking things off with FIVE $100 gift cards courtesy of my friends at EXPRESS! Head over to my Instagram to enter. Make sure to check back tomorrow for another new look and exciting giveaway! xx



What I wore

Purificacion Garcia Quilted Bag & Tassel
TAudrey Kelly Bracelets & Gold Coordinates Cuff (Save 10% with code: kellysaks10)
Henri Bendel Gold Link Cuff (similar)
Briana Pearl Ring and H&M Midi Rings

Hair & Makeup: Vee, @iBrushYou or ibrushyou@gmail.com
Nails: Tanya at Gloss Nail Bar Miami


SHOP THE LOOK




This post is brought to you by Express. All thoughts an opinions are always my own.

Photos by Bella Mente
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig