Citron + Spikes du Jour

{ SYLK Dress  -  Wild Pair Pumps - Sharif Handbag - Topshop Earrings }


Two trends I can't get enough of right now: neon & spikes. While they can be statement makers on their own, I was able to style them together for a pretty date night look by choosing neutral accessories. I picked up this chic chiffon dress at a boutique called SYLK while I was in Las Vegas last week. Everything I've been buying lately is citron, but I can't help it! The flourescent hue makes even the slightest tan look so good. Nude spiked pumps and a python bag added attitude without overwhelming the dress. I finished off the look with another souvenir from my trip- citron & coral spiked hoops from Topshop.

{ SYLK Dress  -  Wild Pair Pumps - Sharif Handbag - Topshop Earrings }

{ Wild Pair Studded Pumps }

{ Clockwise from left: Henri Bendel Ring - Topshop Earrings - Forever 21 Ring }



Share:

6 comments

  1. That whole look is fantastic Kelly, I love it the dress and shoes are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! I think it's one of my favorites so far :)

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I`m jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely combo! That yellow blouse is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig