Kelly Saks Talks Summer Style Tonight on CBS 4 Miami

CBS 4 Lifestyle Reporter Lisa Petrillo (L), Models Rob & Carolna, and Kelly Saks (R) at the Aventura Mall

Last week marked a milestone in my budding career as a television personality and I'm so excited to finally be able to share it with you! I was asked to participate in a fashion segment for Aventura Mall alongside the fabulous Lisa Petrillo of CBS 4 Miami that airs tonight. (Update: Watch HERE!) As the style expert, I helped Lisa break down all of this summer's hottest trends for men and women. Trends to look out for include pastels (seen above on Rob who is dressed in GUESS,) sheer fabrics, bold prints, fishtail skirts & crop tops (above on Carolina dressed in Bloomingdale's,) and of course neon. If you're in South Florida, tune in to CBS 4 tonight at 5PM for more on what should be in your closet this season!

What I wore: Zara Lace Top, Bebe Pencil Skirt, Lale Bracelet, BCBG Turquoise Earrings.


Share:

8 comments

  1. Congratulations Kelly!!! I am sure you did great, wish I could have seen it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can watch it online now here: http://miami.cbslocal.com/video/7449121-hot-clothing-trends-for-a-summer-in-south-florida/

      Delete
  2. great this post, i really love this photoo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look Gorgeous! I am from Miami too so hopefully you can visit my blog and stay in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I really like your Blog!

    xo from Gremany,

    Denise

    http://styleandrecipes.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love hearing from bloggers in other countries :)

      Delete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig