Holiday in Siesta Key

{H&M Camp Shirt - ALEXIS Fringe Skirt - Vintage Pineapple Purse - Forever 21 Hat}


Sun, Sand, and Resort Wear is what filled my Memorial Day weekend! The unofficial start to summer landed me in the hidden paradise known as Siesta Key. Hidden to me anyway - it was my first time visiting the oceanfront locale on Florida's west coast, but definitely not my last. The charming beach town offered up delicious eats, friendly locals, and powdery white sand that was silky to the touch. Just days before my getaway I came across this amazing fringe cotton skirt at South Dade consignment shop The Recycled Closet. When I picked it up and read ALEXIS on the label I knew I had a gem on my hands. The skirt was the inspiration for my tropical themed weekend in beach bliss....

{Ready for the weekend!}

{Classic Havaianas - Vintage Pineapple Purse - ALEXIS Fringe Skirt}

{ZARA Top - VS PINK Denim Skirt - Miss Trish Sandals - BCBGMAXAZRIA Bracelet - Gifted Clutch}
This 2nd outfit is one of my new favorites! Nothing like neon pink & orange to offset a fresh glowing tan. I picked up this hot top at the newly refurbished ZARA in Dadeland mall (aka heaven!) It has all of the elements to make it a summer must-have: tropical flowers, flourescent colors, and golden studs. Let's just say I couldn't resist it. I dug up the neon skirt from the depths of my closet, and just like that, what's old is new again. I finished off the look with my leopard jeweled sandals from Miss Trish (also worn here.) Leopard is a neutral in my book- goes with almost anything!

{H&M Cover-up - Forever 21 Hat}
{Bananas! The print from my H&M Cover-up}


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig