Tennis in the Tropics


Victoria's Secret Swim Top - Atikshop Pants - Xhilaration Wedges - The Closet Boutique Bag -
Nordstrom Cat-Eye Sunglasses - Forever 21 Bracelets - H&M Ring - Borrowed Hat


I just came across these lost photos from last month's Sony Ericsson Open on Key Biscayne. My boyfriend and I attended the final matches on what felt like the hottest day of the year. I had just purchased these amazing printed palazzo pants from Atikshop in Mary Brickell Village (a gem!) and I couldn't wait to wear them for this Sunday outing. Bralettes and crop tops were all over the Spring/Summer '12 runways and this was the perfect weather to take the trend for a spin. (BF did not "get" this.) I slathered on the sunscreen, threw on a fabulous hat borrowed from his mom, and enjoyed an afternoon sipping cocktails while taking in the hottest ticket in town. I must give kuddos to my man who, for the first time ever, managed to snap blog worthy pictures of me! X



Share:

4 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit!! I just moved to Miami and cannot wait to stop by Atikshop. Those pants are fabulous!
    http://adrienneharen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Welcome to my city :) Atikshop is one of my guilty pleasures, I always end up leaving with something. x Kelly

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! this is really chic!! I would love to follow you but I do not see follow button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a "subscribe" button on the right side, you can also follow by email. Thanks for all of the comment love! x Kelly

      Delete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig