Get SoBeachy at Braids & Bikinis, Thursday!

If the beautiful Miami weather this weekend was any indication, it's going to be one hot summer. With Memorial Day right around the corner, the dreaded B word comes to mind... BIKINI.

I've got you covered! This Thursday, May 10th, stock up on the hottest new swimwear and get accessorized with the season's must have 'do at Braids & Bikinis. I'll be hosting the afternoon bikini bash at The Orchid Boutique from 4-8pm. The SoBe swimwear mecca offers some of my favorite lines including Agua Bendita, L*Space, Vitamin A, and Beach Bunny.

Ever wondered how pageant girls can strut so confidently across a stage in next to nothing? I've got the scoop on that, the best fake bake (tan) in town, and some cupcakes to share from Kathy's Kakery (my sister, who also likes naming things with a K.) Bikinis, Braids, Bubbly - and Cupcakes? Yes. See you there!



RSVP Here


Share:

2 comments

  1. Great post, like always! I am very much impressed with your work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne! I love getting feedback from my readers. X

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig