The 90s Called

Overalls, chokers and round sunnies... yeah, the 90s called.

Use code KELLY10 for a special discount on my constellation choker (or anything from Taudrey!)


I rarely wear my hair straight so with my luck when I finally decided to take a short break from my curling wand our monsoon season decided to arrive. It's been raining nonstop for the past four days. Boo, hiss. Quick fix? A shopping trip to Sawgrass Mills (where we got a little break from the rain to snap these pics,) and lots of Garnier anti-frizz spray. I normally don't have to worry much about frizz since I typically wear my hair in textured waves, but I love this dry spray because it takes care of the flyaways without making your hair look greasy... and it's under $4. Can't beat that!

If you're following me on Instatories, you know this was also the day that Khloe escaped from our yard after the gardener left the gate open. I have to be honest, I've been a little anxious every time I've let her out since. The moment I realized she was gone was one of the scariest I've ever experienced. Thankfully it was only a brief scare and she was back in my arms after a frantic run down my street. (In my robe, no less... LOL.) Thank you all for your sweet words after such an emotional moment! Your messages always make my day.


SHOP THE LOOK



Photos by genstreetstyle
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig