Office Mood Board


My new office is finally coming together, and this is how I started the design process.

Six months into living in our new home I'm finally getting around to putting together what will soon be my new favorite room: my office! When I was first designing the space, I envisioned an airy room with a neutral black and white color palette. You know, the perfect place to serve as a backdrop for my outfit of the day pics and IG flatlays. That was until I spotted an incredible pink room (see below) by Massucco Warner Miller in House Beautiful. Change of plans!

I've been on a maj mission to recreate this look on a budget, and it's so exciting to see it finally come together this past week. (Keep an eye on my Instagram story for daily updates.) The perfect rug has been eluding me for months. The room is a converted garage, so I needed a rug measuring at least 8' x 10' to fill the large space. After months of searching local stores and every home decor website known to man, I spotted this rug (under $200!) one late night and purchased it on impulse. It. Is. Perfect. (!) Like if on cue, my refurbished desk from Vintage Rose Home arrived the next day and it's finally starting to feel more like my workspace rather than a hoarder's closet. 

Next up are a couple of DIY projects (pray for me!) and installing the new light fixture & TV. Stay tuned for the reveal...


The Inspiration




SHOP THE ROOM

SaveSave
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig