Mini Dress + Mini Bag

...and mini prices! Can you guess from where?

My love affair with Marshalls is no big secret if you follow me on my social media channels. A couple of days ago I received a tweet from a very sweet reader that made me laugh out loud. It read, "I see @marshalls commercials and I'm genuinely confused as to why @kellysaks isn't in them." My partnership with them is one of my biggest accomplishments to date, and also one of the most natural. I genuinely enjoy shopping there... which by now you know I do, a whole lot.

I grew up shopping at Marshalls and Homegoods with my deal hunting mom who, even as a single parent of three girls, always made sure we were decked out from head-to-toe. She ultimately taught me that having style and looking put together doesn't mean you have to go broke doing so.




"I see @marshalls commercials and I'm genuinely confused as to why @kellysaks isn't in them."  - @_LynzeeJay




I love designer fashions just as much as the next girl, (arguably more, lol) but I can't afford to stock my wardrobe with the latest designer labels all the time. I don't feel pressured to either! The women whose personal style I admire most know how to take any garment or accessory and make it look like a million bucks. 

Take this look for example, it's all from Marshalls. Head to toe. I had been eyeing these designer espadrilles sandals all of last summer but could never justify the price. I found them recently at Marshalls on South Beach for $70. (FYI, that's the "secret" Marshalls where I always find the designer bags like Gucci, Zac Posen, Saint Laurent, etc. Hint hint.)


There's nothing like that #MarshallsSurprise feeling!


So what's my point? Don't ever let a price tag dictate how you express yourself with fashion. Being a savvy shopper can lead you to make stylish discoveries that surprise and delight, and give you major streetstyle cred.


What I wore

Free People Dress c/o Marshalls, $35
Vince Sandals c/o Marshalls, $70
Mini Bag c/o Marshalls, $16.99 (similar)
Sunnies c/o Marshalls
Constellation Choker c/o Taudrey*
Twinkle necklace c/o Taudrey*
(*Use code KELLY10 for a special discount)

Photos by Karla Garcia

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig