Concert Tee + Ruffled Skirt

The ultimate lazy girl style hack.




While most of the time I look pretty pulled together, even I have days when I roll out of bed and want nothing more than to hang out in a comfy t-shirt and leggings. When those days coincide with meetings or events where yoga pants aren't acceptable, I compromise by pairing my casual tee with a structured bottom like this ruffle wrap skirt. (My current favorite piece from the Who What Wear Collection!) At under $30, even a casual concert tee looks great with this super feminine khaki skirt. It runs a bit large, so size down. 

Would you guess this outfit (top and skirt) come in under $50? I always say time and again that it's not about how much you spend on fashion, it's all in how you style it. Remember: you can't put a price tag on personal style. 

SHOP THE LOOK



Photos by Karla Garcia
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig