A Case of Nothing to Wear

How the perfect dress saved the day.

Why is it that the day before vacation is always a marathon? Today was no exception... my day was scheduled from 10am to 10pm and there were so many interruptions and obstacles that tried to get in my way, but I powered through! I was already running behind when I realized I had to be out the door for my Facebook Live at the Daniella Kronfle Jewelry showroom and had absolutely no clue what to wear. (Story of my life.)

I wanted to wear something feminine and sophisticated since we were talking fine jewelry, and this dress was the first thing that came to mind. Tossed it on and out the door I went. I think it was a good choice. 😊

Did you catch my Live? If you missed it you can watch it here. I've been making an effort to create more video content for you, and since I started my partnership with Verizon this month it has made my job so much easier! In the past I always struggled with using too much data, or losing signal in the middle of a live stream, and now I can simply focus on creating. (Not to mention that my upgraded iPhone 7 has the most incredible camera!) Are you enjoying my live videos? Let me know what you want to see more of... and yes, Abuela is coming back soon! Stay tuned!

What I wore





Photos by Karla Garcia
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig