What's In My Beach Bag




Chic Beach Bag

The ultimate beach accessory! With its multicolored tassels and vibrant pom-poms, I cannot wait to hit the beach with my new Tokyo Beach Bag from Koko & Palenki. Beware: It may prompt many envious stares and secret snaps. 

Stylish Coverup

When I need to go from beachside to beach bar in two seconds flat, I reach for my Pitusa maxi dress. The vibrant cotton fabric is deliciously soft and perfect to cuddle up in for a post-lunch siesta.

Eyewear

My go-to sunnies this season have been Elizabeth & James ‘Watts’ Sunglasses. If you’re not one to splurge on designer sunglasses, you can actually rent them from Ditto starting at $24 a month. That means you can rock the latest sunnies from Prada this month, and swap them out for trendy Karen Walker shades next month. Get your first month free with my code kellyskloset.


Tinted Beauty Balm

MD Solar Sciences MD Crème Mineral Beauty Balm is the ultimate BB cream. I was first turned onto this product a couple of years ago at Emena Spa, and now I don’t go a day without it. The lightweight formula goes on silky smooth and evens out your skin tone while offering SPF 50 protection. For day-to-day, I use this as a primer under my foundation.
                                         


Sunscreen

When I wrote Suncreen 101 last summer, I didn’t imagine it would be one of the most read articles I wrote all year. If you’re still not applying SPF on a daily basis, I highly recommend reading it. This summer I’m packing plenty of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen in my bag.


Body Bronzer & Highlighter 

Never one to vacation without a base tan, I’m basically a pro at faking a tan. Prior to stepping out in my bikini, I like to apply Becca Luminous Body Perfecting Mousse all over, from my shoulders down. (Make sure to allow it to dry prior to dressing, and wash your hands thoroughly after application.) It’s the quickest faux glow ever, and since it’s not an actual self-tanner there’s no awkward tanning smell. For a light strobing effect, I love using the Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal Spotlight Wand over my beauty balm.


Hair Protectant

The sun is your colorist’s number one enemy. Protect your lightened locks from getting scorched with a liberal spritzing of Phyto Plage Protective Sun Veil. Don’t forget to reapply after swimming!


Small Purse

To protect my wallet and cellphone, I like to keep a small clutch inside my beach tote. This rainbow crocheted bag from Venezuelan brand Taiwaa is the perfect size and easy to grab when it’s time to order drinks at the bar.



SHOP MY FAVORITES






Top Photo: KG Ohh Snap

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig