Blue & Black Lace Set


New York, New York! (Frank Sinatra voice.) It's been just over a year since I was last in the City - far too long. A last minute girlfriends'  getaway brought me back and it couldn't have been better timing. Three best friends, one UES apartment, and 60 hours to paint the town... mission accomplished. We stayed with my girlfriend Jackie; an honorary New Yorker, but forever a Miami girl. Because no visit to New York City is complete without catching a Broadway show, Jackie surprised us with tickets to Gloria Estefan's biographical musical "On Your Feet." We laughed, cried, and sang through a musical catalogue that might as well be the soundtrack of my childhood. (Gloria's was the first concert I ever attended.) The show was buenisimo. I highly recommend it.

Iorane sent over this eye-catching lace set just before my trip and it was perfect timing. The flounce sleeves and electric blue embroidery evoke such a Spanish vibe, I knew it was the perfect outfit for the musical. I could have jumped out of my seat and joined the ensemble on stage for the salsa dancing and no one would have been the wiser. If you haven't realized what a huge influence Latin America, (Cuba particularly,) is having in fashion, this is your notice. Romantic silhouettes, vibrant prints, ruffles, and bare shoulders are the dress code until further notice.


What I wore

Lace Top & Skirt c/o Iorane
Old Heels (Similar)
Choker (last seen here)
Sunglasses via Ditto*
*(Try Endless Eyewear for free with code: kellyskloset.)

SHOP THE LOOK




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig