3 White Hot Outfits for Miami Heat Playoffs


White hot may be Miami's unofficial dress code, but this time of year it means one thing: Miami Heat basketball.

While Dwyane Wade and our hometown boys headed to the second round of the NBA playoffs this week, I had the opportunity to step foot on the Heat's court, ("hallowed ground," per my husband,) at the AmericanAirlines Arena in Downtown Miami. Clearly I'm much too short to be shooting any basketballs, but I do know a thing or two about putting together a killer white ensemble. So when the team asked me and a couple of Miami bloggers to style a few 'white hot' looks to inspire the fans, I moved quicker than Lebron. Despite being more of a fashion girl than a sports chick, I think I managed to put together three looks that are appropriate, effortless, and a little glam. Which look is your favorite? #GoHeat


American Apparel Crop Top, J Brand Jeans, Stuart Weitzman Heels, Aldo Choker

Court Culture T-Shirt, Zara Jeans, Aqua Blazer, Christian Louboutin Pumps

Honey Punch Dress via Blush Boutique & Mia Shoes Gladiator Sandals 

Laura in Sublimated V-Neck, I'm wearing Basketball Town Tee,  Jackie in Pattern V-Neck Tank



Hair & Makeup courtesy of Glamsquad
Photos by @TrickProductions


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig