One Eleven at the Farmers Market


I don’t consider myself a “jeans and a t-shirt” kind of girl, but some days my fashion brain just wants a break and I reach for the basics. Take for example last Saturday, when I headed to the Coral Gables Farmers Market with my camera-toting sidekick Andrea. The market happens every Saturday during spring in front of City Hall, and I love to go and stock up on fresh fruits and veggies. The weather was beautiful, but sweltering, so we cooled off with a fresh green smoothie and mango lemonade. (I had never tried the latter and am officially hooked! Delicioso!)

Solid tanks and tees are staples in my wardrobe because they’re like building blocks to any outfit; easy to pair with shorts, jeans and skirts, and perfect for layering under vests and blazers. But not all tees are made equally. Express just launched One Eleven, their new collection of casual knit basics, which are supremely soft, and my new favorites! They come in a variety of styles and a rainbow of colors (check out the neon coral hue for spring.) Since the collection is selling out quickly, click here to get yours now or be sure to check out new styles in June. Another launch that I’m almost equally excited about is the new girlfriend jean. Say bye bye to your boyfriend jeans, (girls do everything better anyway,) because this new take on the denim baggy has a slimmer and more flattering fit. Throw on a pair of your favorite heels and you've got the ultimate casual cool weekend look.


What I wore

Saint Laurent Sandals (available in pink)
Rebecca Minkoff Bag (similar and mini version)
Everything but Water Bracelets (last seen here)
T'Audrey Necklace and Little Miss Miami Palm Necklace




SHOP THE LOOK







Photos: Bella Mente


This post is presented by Express. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig