Love + Lace


Necklaces: Royal Fashion House Boutique (top) & Ann Taylor (bottom)



 Dress: Chicwish, Shoes: Jean-Michel Cazabat (similar), Clutch: Nordstrom, Sunnies: Tous

If there's one thing I love about spring it's definitely feminine floral prints and delicate lace fabrics. This dress from e-tailer Chicwish is the perfect union of both, and a great piece that can work for both day or night. You may have seen me wear it on Despierta America a few weeks ago when I shared some styling tips for petites. Later in the day I wore it to an open house event for work. (Try it with nude heels, minimal jewelry and a white blazer for a more conservative work environment.) I added some sparkle by layering two statement necklaces that compliment the colorful floral print. What trends are you loving for spring? Let me know in the comments!


Photography by Bella Mente

Share:

4 comments

  1. You look lovely! Necklace is pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love a great statement necklace (or two!) xo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that dress!

    xo Amanda
    http://theluxelion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I just noticed they came out with a crop top/skirt set in the same print - to die for! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig