Turquoise Waters and Coral Sunsets


While browsing the racks at Shop Splash in South Miami a couple of weeks ago I stopped abruptly when I found this chic lace jacket and pencil skirt. The fabric was delicate, but the color vibrant. It's the typical edgy-yet-elegant aesthetic that is the hallmark of Alexis, and very much representative of my own personality. Needless to say I couldn't wait to style this look for the camera. Splash has such a great selection of Alexis pieces, it's my new go-to when I'm shopping for one of my favorite labels.

I can't remember exactly when or for what occasion I purchased these turquoise and coral BCBG earrings, but they're classics. (I'm thinking I got them for a beauty pageant. Pretty sure.) Goes to show that you should take care of your costume jewelry! The L'Oreal Infallible lipstick I'm wearing is likely going to be my new signature; it's the perfect coral red tone and literally will not move all day. Kind of how I felt when lounging by the pool at the Loews. Excuse me while I go write my Real Housewives tagline...


What I wore

Alexis Armin Jacket via Shop Splash (Similar top)
Alexis Armin Skirt via Shop Splash (Now on sale)
BCBGMaxAzria Earrings (Similar here and here)
Lashes: Extensions by Miallure Lash & Brow Boutique


Photography by Bella Mente at Loews Miami Beach



SHOP THE LOOK




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig