Thin Mint

 
Zara Skirt | Anne Michelle Heels | Express Bowler Bag (sold out online) | Rose Tactic Bangle c/o Swarovski Sunglasses available at The Closet Boutique in Miami

When I came across this skirt at Zara I didn't think twice about taking it home with me. What did bum me out was that I would have to wait a week to wear it because I was leaving to Washington, D.C. the next day and the nation's Capitol was still too cold for my thin Miami blood. I originally styled it with a white long sleeve sheer top for a TV segment on Despierta America, but later changed because the day was really warm. I found this cute crop top at a random discount store in the mall last year and always end up reaching for it. Don't you just love those cheap little gems that end up being your favorites?? Fellow blogger D'ana of Collections+Volumes captured these shots after a lunch meeting at Crumb on Parchment in Miami's Design District. There's nothing like a delicious quinoa salad and fresh iced tea on a gorgeous spring day.



SHOP THE LOOK


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig