Boho Vibes: Hoss Intropia Spring/Summer 2014

Hoss Intropia Maxi Dress & Bag (Available at Bloomingdale's Aventura) | Henri Bendel Gold Chain Cuff | Zara Pearl Bracelet | Briana Evil Eye Bracelet | Tous Motif Ring c/o | Express Hoop Earrings | Photography by Bella Mente

The past month has been so busy, I'm glad I managed to sneak in a short trip to Disney World last weekend. (Nothing says disconnecting like wearing Minnie Mouse ears and eating way too much ice cream.) Monday's reality check hit hard, with a marathon of events looming, including styling two fashion shows, and Miami Fashion Week kicking off today. When my schedule gets this crazy it's hard to find time (and energy) to keep my look together, but as you've probably surmised, I'm not a jeans-and-a-tshirt type of girl so I find ways to make it work. My solution? A chic maxi dress. Hoss Intropia's latest offerings just hit Bloomingdale's Aventura and my eye immediately went to this dress, with an unlikely combo of black and white stripes and a very bohemian floral pattern. The best part is the halter straps are long and can be wrapped in a multitude of ways. I'm not embarrassed to say I spent close to 15 minutes tying and untying them in different ways. Chic and convertible - winner, winner!

Join me this Saturday, May 17th at Bloomingdale's Aventura as I host the Spring/Summer 2014 Hoss Intropia fashion show. If you loved last year's must-have red lace gown, you'll fall in love all over again.  


 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig