White x Neon | Miami Fashion Week 2014


 
 
 Pixie Market White Eyelet Short Set | Jewelry: c/o Tous | Shoes: Jane by Saint Laurent | Bag: Zara
 
When I walked into the Miami Beach Convention Center on the second night of Miami Fashion Week no one could have known that I was gritting my teeth hoping I wouldn't trip. Yes, trip! I've never met a heel I couldn't strut in, but I was literally taking my first steps in my shoes as I was posing on the carpet. I felt a J-Law moment could happen at any second. Earlier that day, I was pacing around my home office waiting for my shiny new Saint Laurent babies to arrive like an addict waiting for their next fix. (Hi, I'm Kelly and I'm a shoe-a-holic.) I was about to grab a pair of nude heels to wear with my chic eyelet set from Pixie Market when the UPS guy rang my doorbell and saved the day, just moments before I left for the shows. The pop of neon was the perfect touch to my otherwise simple outfit, which I topped off with delicate gold jewelry thanks to TOUS. Would you dare to wear sky-high heels fresh out of the box?

P.S. Would love it if you could vote for my look in the XOXO Style/Off over on FashionIndie; the contest ends this weekend and you could win a $500 XOXO wardrobe! More deets in this post.



SHOP THE LOOK




Photos: Bianca Sanchez

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig