Brunch at Eden Roc Miami | Miami Fashion Week


Dress: Hoss Intropia (Available at Bloomingdale's Aventura) | Bag: Tous 'Barbados Mesh Tote' c/o (last seen here) | Shoes: Aldo (old) | Lips: Bobbi Brown Art Stick in 'Sunset Orange' c/o | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Jewelry: Everything But Water (similar), Vintage


Between the high energy runway shows and late night soirĂ©es, Miami Fashion Week invited their blogger ambassadors to a more low key gathering at Miami Beach's Eden Roc Hotel on Saturday morning; the only business on the schedule was brunch. Just because we weren't covering shows doesn't mean there was a lack of style, or instagramming for that matter. I mean, what do you expect when you invite over 20 fashion bloggers to a party? Selfies are practically mandatory.
The day was absolutely perfect for sipping mimosas and catching up with my favorite girls. I might have snuck a delicious croissant in there, too.


I kept wondering why I didn't pack a swimsuit because all I wanted to do was dive in!

Brunch was held above the main pools on the Elle Spa terrace, a beautiful upper-level deck & bar area lined with cabanas and lounge chairs.

My favorite "kid blogger" Milly Jane, (daughter of Ginger Harris/Electric Blogarella,) because she's absolutely stinkin' cute and probably a baby genius, but mostly because this kiddo truly believes I'm a princess. No, seriously. She asked me at least twice about visiting my castle during brunch.

View of the "adults only" pool. No water wings in sight!

Miami Fashion Week Ambassador Certificates & Gifts from Tous


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig