{Fashion Friday 5} Totally TAudrey


When jewelry designer Tiffany Ortiz asked if I would model for her new jewelry campaign I was totally flattered, and of course said yes! Besides being transformed into one of her glamorous TAudrey girls, I loved getting to work alongside fellow blogger The Fashion Poet, and college friend (and former beauty queen!) Jaife.  Let's just say there was no shortage of laughs on set. Tiffany was one of the very first designers I featured here on the blog back in 2010. My oh my, how we've both grown in three years. Cheers to great friends, good laughs, and lots and lots of jewelry! Check out the new TAudrey.com where you can shop for my 5 must-have pieces featured below.








Photographs courtesy of Be You Images & TAudrey.com
Share:

5 comments

  1. All of you look beautiful my friend! And love the jewelry.

    Xo,

    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are gorgeous! Loving the hair! The jewelry is super cute. Definitely eyeing those King Tut Earrings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun shoot! She had some great pieces I have to say! xoxo, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig