Orange You Glad?


A couple of months ago I had the pleasure of meeting Neiman Marcus' Fashion DirectorKen Downing, while he was in Miami to style a spring fashion show. (Impeccable style and unbelievably kind!) Of all the trends he presented throughout the show, one in particular stuck out to me. Orange, in every shade, "think safety cone," he declared. This sheer blouse c/o The Orchid Boutique is a must-have, with the added bonus that it doubles as a swimsuit cover-up. The necklace, also from the South Beach swimwear mecca, had to be mine when I saw it. Statement necklaces are my thing. I love how they can transform a simple t-shirt or blouse from casual to ultra chic. Love the look? You'll be able to shop for other great summer staples from The Orchid Boutique tomorrow at Style Sessions! (Hint hint, there may be a special something from them in the gift bags.) Get your tickets here.

Share:

2 comments

  1. Only you could make me want a necklace with a lion large enough to be my pet. lol i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need this lion in my life... also, I had a blast at your event and thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig