Blue Skies & Baseball Caps




Blazer c/o Hoss Intropia, available at Bloomingdale's Aventura
Shorts by J Crew (similar)
Heels by Steve Madden
Hat by H&M
Diesel Watch c/o Watchco.com

In the 4th grade I attended my first ever slumber party. We dressed up and danced to the Spice Girls. I, of course, was Posh. Fast forward 16 years and I'm on TV telling everyone this season's hottest trend is "sporty spice." (Local 10 Video) While I think we can credit the Olympics for the recent popularity of athletic-inspired garb, I'll give it to Mel C. Thinking sweatpants? Not cute, unless they look like this

Share:

4 comments

  1. Adding that baseball cap= genius! I love the "sporty spice" trend.
    Stay Fierce,
    Niani
    http://www.thefiercefantasy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfect thing to turn a bad hair day around ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this blazer!

    x daisy

    www.closetfullofdaisies.com

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig