Shine Bright Like A Diamond

INC Faux Leather Jacket c/o GigaSavvy | H&M Lace Top | Wax Coated Jeans from ISA Boutique 
Rebecca Minkoff Bag via STA Miami Beach

The Christmas tree at the Village of Merrick Park is up, which makes it perfectly okay for me (and you!) to wear leather in 70 degree weather. GigaSavvy offered me the opportunity to style my choice of coats from Macy's and this INC quilted moto jacket just had to get in my closet. No one would ever guess this stylish little jacket isn't real leather; it looks and feels infinitely more expensive than its $100 price tag. The diamond quilting adds a glam finish and reminds me of my favorite handbag (Chanel, obvi.) I was clearly feeling the biker chic look on this day while at the mall to have my makeup done for the I Have a Dream Foundation gala. So to lighten things up I broke out my latest fab find, a Rebecca Minkoff Studded Affair Bag which I snagged at my new favorite store Second Time Around Miami Beach. (STA is a consignment store, but I found this baby with tags on!) Stop by this little treasure trove at 1630 Jefferson Avenue (right off Lincoln Road) for your holiday or Basel shopping and tell Meghan I sent you. You can expect to find everything from ZARA to Chanel for cheap cheap. It'll be our little secret...


INC Faux Leather Jacket c/o GigaSavvy | H&M Lace Top | Wax Coated Jeans from ISA Boutique | 
Bakers Heels (last seen) | Rebecca Minkoff Bag via STA Miami Beach 


Makeup: Dior Cosmetics Manager Jany Almeida at Nordstrom Coral Gables


GET THE LOOK

Share:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous!! I LOVE those shoes. This entire outfit is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I cannot stop wearing these shoes haha

      Delete
  2. Great Outfit and those shoes are to die for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for sharing! I'm definitely checking this out sometime this week. How I love winter break. I have time to do these things now, haha.

    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig