The Kloset is Open for Business


I've been thinking about this event for months and now that I'm moving the timing couldn't be better. Do Black Friday a little differently this year by shopping my closet at ISA boutique! Been stalking my outfit posts? Need a fabulous holiday dress but don't want to splurge? I'm offering up my gently worn (and some new with tags!) cocktail dresses, gowns, skirts, tops, shoes, handbags, jewelry.... and more. You know you've always wanted to raid my closet - now you can for a good cause! For those braving the Black Friday crowds at the crack of dawn (while I'm getting my beauty sleep) we'll have bubbles & sweets on hand to wake you up...

WHAT: Kelly's Kloset Klean Out
WHEN: BLACK FRIDAY 11/23 - Doors open at 10AM Extended! Saturday 11/24 - 11AM to 5PM
WHERE: ISA boutique, 34 Giralda Avenue, Coral Gables
WHY: I'm ready to part ways with some of my fashion favorites to benefit Dress for Success Miami

Want a sneak preview of what you'll find at the sale? Follow me on twitter @KellySaks and look out for tweets tagged with #KlosetKleanOut


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig