This Thursday: No Boys Allowed!

You get to decide which bebe look I wear this Thursday! Vote Now

There's a chill in the air and that can only mean one thing- time to shop for that holiday wardrobe! Join me and Lucky Magazine this Thursday 11/8 for bebe Girls' Night Out at the Aventura Mall and check out the latest styles to hit the racks while socializing with your gal pals (and me!) Party starts at 6pm and I'll be giving away gift cards to the first 20 ladies who spot me, so don't be fashionably late.


Bebe is always one of my first stops when shopping for special occasion looks that are both elegant and edgy. From sexy cocktail dresses to the chicest suits and shoes, bebe never fails me. I stopped by the store last week to pick out my holiday-inspired looks and pretty much shut down a dressing room for part of the day. (True story.) Trends you can count on seeing a lot of this season include leather, lace, brocade and embellishments. Check out how I incorporated them into my outfits, and stay tuned to find out which one I'll be wearing tomorrow night!

Leather Dress & Jacquard Blazer c/o Bebe | Forever 21 Necklaces | Target Clutch (On Sale, $8!)

 Leather Dress & Jacquard Blazer c/o Bebe | Forever 21 Necklaces | Target Clutch | Bebe Booties (old)

 Blazer, Bodysuit & Sequin Pant c/o Bebe | Bakers Shoes (similar) | Clutch c/o Furor | Ring by Septimo

BlazerBodysuit Sequin Pant c/o Bebe | Bakers Shoes (similar) | Clutch c/o Furor | Ring by Septimo


Disclaimer: I received compensation from Lucky Magazine and clothing from bebe for my participation in this event. Opinions expressed here are always my own.

Share:

5 comments

  1. Looking fabulous Kelly!! Love that leather dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leather dress is HOTTTT. Wish I could pull it off. I couldn't find it on the web-site; is it too new or too old to be on there?

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig