San Francisco Treat



Jacket: INC (last seen) | Top: American Apparel | Skirt: Thanks to Spiegel | Shoes: Traffic (recent)
Bag: Quentin Jones x Hoss Intropia Charity Tote c/o | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Necklace: c/o TAudrey


While packing for my 10 day trip to California I must have been so excited that I forgot how chilly San Francisco can be even in the late spring. Luckily, I did pack two jackets for cooler nights that ended up getting way more wear than anticipated. (Note: both a leather motorcycle jacket and denim jacket go with everything.) I also packed this chic midi skirt from the new Spiegel spring collection that arrived just in time to make it in my suitcase. I love a great A-line skirt, and the poppy color of this one is so fun I know I'll be wearing it through summer. 

Spiegel 1958 Catalog, via Wikipedia

I remember looking through my mom's Spiegel Catalog as a little girl and always loving the beautiful and classy clothing. Newly appointed International Creative Director Richard Lowe III (Balmain, Juicy Couture, Nicole Miller) has revamped the line with modern colors and silhouettes, preserving the elegance and couture-quality of the brand at affordable prices. Looking to add some feminine pieces to your wardrobe? Get 20% off your Spiegel purchase when you use the code Spiegel2013 at checkout.


#KellyTakesSanFran
While in San Francisco...
1. Shopping in Union Square when I had to stop and gaze at the incredible glass ceiling at Neiman Marcus. A must see. / 2. Clam chowder bread bowls & champagne for lunch from Boudin Bakery. You can't go to San Fran and not get a bread bowl! Besides crazy delicious comfort food, the original location at the Wharf has a museum & bakery tour. / 3. The Philippe Starck designed Clift Hotel offered just the right mirrors for end-of-day selfies. (It was also super close to Union Square.) / 4. Best souvenir ever? Completely obsessed with this nameplate bracelet I had made by a local street artist near Ghirardelli Square.

Follow me on instagram: @KellySaks

Share:

7 comments

  1. I can't believe it's still chilly there! Pool souls. what a fantastic jacket to save the day ;)xoxo, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! High 50s is not what I was expecting, but it was a cool change. xx

      Delete
  2. Hey Kelly....this is Dawn from your blogger group.

    Love this post! Too cute! I am now a follower!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Sue from the blogger group as well. Loving the outfit :)
    Following thru bloglovin . Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics! And really cute outfit :> It looks like you had a lot of fun ^^


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that quilted leather jacket! Love the way you paired it with that skirt for a pop of color. GENIUS!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig