My In-Flight Skincare Routine

My beauty arsenal to combat dry skin while flying.

When it comes to air travel, the only thing worse than plane food is the toll it takes on your face. Airplanes can wreak havoc on your skin, leaving you feeling dry and looking tired. That is no way to start a vacation!

As I prepare for a long travel day ahead, including three (!) flights, I wanted to share how I maintain my glowing skin even on the longest of commutes. I keep all of these products in my carry-on bag underneath my seat so that I can have easy access to them once we takeoff.

Here's what I do...

1. Remove makeup with Garnier Micellar Water and cotton pads. I usually do this right after takeoff to make sure my skin can breathe freely. Micellar makeup remover wipes are also great and easy to pack in your bag.

2. Apply Garnier Sheet Mask for 15-20 mins. I oftentimes wait until they shut the lights off on an international flight to do this because Eric gets embarrassed. LOL.

3. While masking, I massage my hands with Lano Rose Hand Cream. Your hands are one of the first places that show signs of aging, and keeping them moisturized helps to maintain their youthful appearance. Besides, dry hands just feel uncomfortable. Side note: it smells divine.

4. I spritz my face with Caudalie Beauty Elixir multiple times throughout a flight for a refreshing pick me up. (Be careful not to spray your seat mate!) It's especially nice right after waking up.

5. After the sheet mask, I apply my trusty Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum all over my face,

6. Followed by Caudalie Resveratrol [Lift] Eye Balm. I like to use this around my lips, too! It's one of my daily skincare essentials to battle eye wrinkles & dryness.

7. Moisturize with Zerafite (This moisturizer was prescribed by my dermatologist, but I also love this one.)

8. Treat dry lips with Lanolips Lip Treatment throughout flight, and right before I land to avoid looking like a complete zombie. It has a tiny bit of shimmer in it and gives a really nice sheen in addition to keeping lips moist.

* It's important to note that all of these products abide by the TSA liquids rule and are each under 100ml.


Shop My Essentials 




Photo by Karla Garcia
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig