Two Ways to Style Leopard Pumps this Fall


Fall is coming! (GoT voice...) I'm thrilled to once again be partnering with Vince Camuto as a brand ambassador to bring you my take on my favorite VC styles all season long.


Every September I experience the same mixed feelings about the "end of summer" because, let's face it, Miami doesn't do fall. So as the September issues start rolling in, I anxiously start brainstorming how to style the season's latest looks in the most Miami-appropriate ways.

The first glimpses of fall in my wardrobe usually come by way of shoes, because footwear is the easiest way to transition your wardrobe from season to season. When I spotted - no pun intended - these block heel leopard pumps from Vince Camuto a few weeks ago, I knew they had to be mine. While I've been taking some time away from social media over the past month, (more on that in a another post,) one thing that hasn't changed is my love for a chic heel. These could be the most comfortable pair of pumps I own, evidenced by the fact that I've worn them exclusively for the past week or so.

The block heel is the 'it shoe' of the season, and if you ascribe to the "leopard is a neutral" fashion philosophy like I do, this one's a must-have. I love how they pop against a monochromatic white jeans look, and add a stylish edge to a work-appropriate khaki dress. A pop of leopard is always a good idea in my book.

What I wore

Lace Top (under $30!)
Khaki Dress
Marshalls Stripe Top
F21 Bag (old)
Sunglasses

Photos by Karla Garcia



This post is brought to by Vince Camuto.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig