10 Things (You Didn't Know) About Me



I've been blogging for a pretty long time; seven-ish years if you're counting. You would think I've shared it all, but unless you're in my close circle there are some things you probably still don't know about me. Like these fun (possibly embarrassing) facts...
  1. As the oldest of three girls, I like being in charge. I was President of South Miami Senior High's student government my senior year.
  2. If I could only eat two things for the rest of my life they would be chocolate and french fries.
  3. My favorite movie is The Notebook, and I sob uncontrollably every damn time.
  4. Eric and I stared dating in college - this November marks ten years! Fun fact: We were set up on a blind "date" by our dads... we've heard every arranged marriage joke there is.
  5. I haven't eaten beef or pork since I was thirteen. My entire Cuban family still does. not. get. it.
  6. I've always had unique personal style. My mom once punished me for trying to wear a zebra tank top and hot pink mini skirt to middle school....To make maters worse, I think the top was velvet. LOL.
  7. I love to sleep. A lot.
  8. I'm an astrology nerd, (Libra/Gemini rising!) and fangirl over Susan Miller.
  9. When I was in the 7th grade, I was so obsessed with Martha Stewart that I did a whole project analyzing her career. She's kinda still my idol (minus the insider trading snafu.) 
  10. I just recently discovered This is Us and binged the complete first season in less than a week. Ob-sessed. (Apparently I like movies/shows that make me cry hysterically.)
Anything surprise you? Tell me something about yourself in the comments!


Photo by Karla Garcia Costa



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig