Dock Days




After the very rainy (and windy) weekend Miami just experienced thanks to tropical storm Isaac, these photos are making me antsy for another sunny day! I can't complain really, considering us South Floridians enjoy a year-round summer... which is why bikinis, sunglasses, and stylish hats are staples in every Miami girl's closet. These Chloe aviators are my new go-to sunnies, and my favorite gift from Miami Swim Week thanks to Ditto. If you've ever been frustrated trying to shop for sunglasses online you definitely have to check out the innovative e-store; Ditto allows you to virtually try on a slew of designer frames by capturing a 3-D image of your face via webcam. Hassle free online shopping? Sounds like the perfect activity for the next rainy day. Later this week I'll be sharing what's in my beach bag - summer isn't over yet!

What I Wore
Eco Chic by Meadow Coverup
DvF Tote Bag
Septimo Ring
The Webster x Target Hat 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig