Hangout with Gossip Girl Costume Designer Eric Daman!





As if I didn't love the man enough already for complimenting my Gossip Girl style earlier this Summer, the amazing Eric Daman will be joining me for a Google+ Hangout on Air on Tuesday evening! Set your alarm clocks for 9PM EST and join us right here where the feed will be streaming live. We'll be discussing the latest episode of "The Daman Chronicles," premiering Tuesday, August 14th at noon on Cambio.com, and hopefully getting some insight on the much anticipated Sex & The City prequel "The Carrie Diaries."

Join the Conversation!
Leave your questions for Eric in the comment section below, tweet me at @KellysKloset, or post to my Google+ page. Use the tag #EricDamanHOA. Make sure to tune in, you may get a personal shout out from Eric!

XOXO
Share:

4 comments

  1. Kelly!! This will be fabulous!!!
    Too bad I am in Europe till Monday...because I would LOVE to get a chance to chat with him again.
    My question for him is: What shows are you most looking forward to seeing during NY Fashion Week?

    Have a wonderful chat!!
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    http://www.facebook.com/princessmarthablog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work of Eric Daman & the The Daman Chronicles!!
    I was curious if he lets the actors to wear their own jewelry while filming,like if something is very symbolic to them or they have to take everything off?
    Can't wait for the new season of Gossip Girl & from the photos i've seen the fashion this season seems amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I put this got-to-tune-in item in my calendar on the wrong day. Duh, me! Keep doing your thanks, Miss Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig