School of Rock


As a kid, back to school season meant one thing: back to school shopping! A new school year was a chance to reinvent myself, try out a new style, and forget the fashion mistakes (yes, everyone has them!) of the past. But every fall there are certain trends that just keep coming back... for my latest collaboration with Bella Mente Photography I took the classic school girl look and gave it a rock n' roll edge. Plaid backpack? Check! Circle Skirt? Check! Denim? Check! Studded leather pumps?....


I've been rocking glasses since the fourth grade and have pretty much perfected the geek chic look. (What, did you think Dwyane Wade started that?!) Thanks to Collins Bridge, these red Sagamore Glasses offer the perfect pop of color.




What I Wore


GET THE LOOK
Share:

7 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Isn't it a great skirt? It's from www.furormoda.com and I think there is only a few left. A steal for $30!

      Delete
  2. Kelly you Rock!!! That outfit is so fantastic. I have to have that skirt and those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli! I'm with you, I'll be "rocking" these two pieces all season long :) Go for the skirt ASAP, it's only $30!

      Delete
  3. Nerd chic can be quite sexy and you NAILED it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I second Maria T.'s comment. My favorite shots are the shoe shot and the last one.

    ReplyDelete

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig