What I Wore | Touched by an Angel


Last week I came face to face with the sexiest women on the planet, Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, and Erin Heatherton.

It was no coincidence that these three were all heating up South Beach on the same day. The beauties were in town for the first stop on the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Tour, promoting the new VS spring collection.

I was lucky enough to get an invite to the media event at the Mondrian South Beach and actually got to sit and chat with the supermodels. (Interviews to come!)

The stunning Adriana Lima! I was so excited to meet her.


Top: BCBGMAXAZRIA, Skirt: Bebe, Shoes: Zara, Sunglasses: Shop Suey Boutique, Bracelet: RJ Graziano

There's never anything good enough to wear when you're going to interview three models who look amazing in next to nothing. You definitely don't want to pull out all the stops and attempt to look like a wannabe. So I went with a chic ladylike look inspired by my favorite spring trend, neon + nude.

My styling was so on point that I fit right in with the Very Sexy spring collection color palette. Take note- you need something fluorescent in your closet asap!

With fellow Blogger, Erika.  Photo credit Blah Blah Blonde



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kelly Saks - Miami's Fashion Girl | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig